Old January 2nd 05, 03:55 AM
Aardvark J. Bandersnatch, MP, LP, BLT, ETC.

Default Where To Now, Guys, Vietnam?

wrote in message
news:1104613784.3970a72b8652dada2ffe68fde5ffab2a@t eranews...
On 1 Jan 2005 08:29:10 -0800, "Paminifarm CyberArt"
wrote:

Hello,

Look at it this way: we all know that was no
"earthquake"; we know the U.S. military just
"landed" in Sumatra

Troll?

Not a true troll. This particular nutcase is incapable of anything close to
the kind of coherent thought necessary to be a true troll. This bit of
insanity is incapable of thinking -- Why in the F* would the US want to
invade Sumatra, other than to get hold of some tasty coffee? or of asking --
32Gigaton explosion underneath the sea-- would this create a huge column of
water as well as highly radioactive fallout? or of understanding that
nuclear explosions display decidedly different seismic waves than do
undersea earthquakes.

Paminifarm does, however, have several nominations for Internet Kook of the
Day, Kook of the Week, Kook of the Month, and Kook of the Year. Pammie may
be going for a new record-- in several ways.