Old July 11th 04, 03:48 PM
Kilo Charlie

I know that the contest organizers are working their tails off trying to get
things done each day including scores. We should remember that they are
volunteers too.

That being said I can say that the main reason that I visit the SSA site is
to check on contest scores and it has been very frustrating not having them
in a timely manner. It should not take more than a couple of clicks to
submit them and have them posted automatically. If it does then there is a
problem even with the site under construction. Am I incorrect or hasn't the
SSA website been "under construction" for months now. My web manager wife,
BTW, tells me that well managed sites should always be under construction.

Is there something that we mere mortals can do to help make this a smoother
process? I will be at the Hobbs Standard Nats and if I can provide some
assistance I'll gladly do so.

Casey Lenox
KC
Phoenix