Old December 27th 06, 04:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,demon.local,ne.weather
Joseph Bartlo[_4_]

Default Joe's incited WWII and then claimed innocent victims as their own

A liar and pests said I started WWII. I did not start WWII.

"Warhol" wrote in message
ups.com...

Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Warhol wrote:
Michael Baldwin, Bruce wrote:
Warhol wrote:
Jews incited WWII and then claimed innocent victims as their own

http://holohoax.us/

Bull****, arsehole. It was you mooslimes. Especially the ****ing

Moops.

http://www.islamanazi.com/
http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_man...rand_mufti.php
http://www.serbianna.com/columns/savich/022.shtml

Which proves what lying ****s you pigs really are.

Right it were Ottoman Turks... the Masters of the Joes... Thats a good
MOP

CompuSerb is exposing crimes of the Jewish ADL

Jews suck America's blood while the Jewish 'Anti-Defamation League'
conspires with corrupt lawyers at Pattishall, McAuliffe, Newbury,
Hilliard and Geraldson to shut down sources exposing the truth.

http://adlusa.us/jewsnssi.htm
http://www.pattishall.com/
http://compuserb.com/#partridge

No, Warphole, it was you Moop ****s who invaded Spain unprovoked and
murdered millions of innocent people. Therefore, you also have blood on
your hands and you will be punished as a consequence.

I can sleep on my two ears... My Hands are clean... No blood marks or
black spot on me... I am not Naked as you fake joes are, I am dressed
in GREAT MOORISH GLORY....

I Warhol, sun of the greatest Caliph's, the Victim of EVIL JOE'S,

Yup a 500 years ago my place was broken into and my Family Killed
out... You Joes Criminals are caught with the some of stolen goods of
my Home in your hands... I Stil feel very violated, even after 400
years of boundage and 40 years of slavery..

Right now my Maltese professor is planning to launch a TV documentary
serial on the subject and you might be invited to participate.