Old September 3rd 03, 04:34 AM
Chris W

Snowbird wrote:

Stan,

I guess I feel having a significant interest group lobbying for us
is important enough, that it's worth overlooking some positions
with which I disagree, or rather, making my disagreement clear.

Do you know any two people who agree on all significant positions
all of the time? Some disagreement just seems inevitable to me,
especially in a large organization.

I have to second that. With out AOPA where would we be? Just because they aren't in my opinion
perfect, doesn't mean they don't deserve my support. They do a lot of good.

--
Chris Woodhouse
Oklahoma City

"They that can give up essential liberty
to obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania