Old December 14th 04, 12:42 PM
Cub Driver

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 19:29:44 -0500, Dana M. Hague
d(dash)m(dash)hague(at)comcast(dot)net wrote:

I can't provide a statute, but around 20 years ago while flying the
"slot" I emergency landed my T-Craft on a Hudson River pier (in
Weehawken, on the Jersey side). The emergency landing was OK as far
as both the FAA and state were concerned, but I got in all sorts of
trouble when I flew it out again the next day

There's a closed army air field not far from Boston. Friend of a
friend landed there when he had engine trouble. He was required to
dissasemble the aircraft and truck it out of there; wasn't permitted
to take off.

all the best -- Dan Ford
email: (put Cubdriver in subject line)

Warbird's Forum