Old April 2nd 09, 07:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
-b-

Default How do I fly this approach?

In article ,
says...

From what I've learned thus far (not here, alas!), I would proceed at my
altitude of 6000 feet to AST, and turn from there towards the PEN NDB, one of
the three IAFs for the approach. After crossing PEN, I would descent to 4300
while making a procedure turn to intercept the ILS localizer. I would then
follow the published lateral and vertical profile until I was fully
established.

I'm not sure why this would make me unhappy.

The extreme dangers incurred by you misreading of the approach would make any
experienced pilot unhappy. But then, we know little of the afterlife, and we
assume that most accident victims blithely ignored the errors that brought them
to greif. . .