Old October 4th 09, 05:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
A Lieberma[_2_]

Default OT Airshow in Jackson MS - Video

Airshow in Jackson MS - Video

Ear plugs optional when viewing :-)

First time I have ever been to an airshow of this magnitude. I was
there only three hours of the 7 hour show and the following videos are
highlights of what I had seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx-KugHZ3gY (non jet engines)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w37uvLXXTs (jet type engines)

Camera work especially with tracking the planes improves as the video
goes along (call it learning curve!). Keep in mind, this is a "point
and shoot" camera, not a full size camcorder. Tried tripod approach
to reduce some of the image shake but found it more cumbersome trying
to track the planes so rather then miss the action, I decided to deal
with this trade off..

Second half of the non jet video is the T6 I was privileged to be a
passenger in for the following previously posted videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ami-dqDiRk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B96gfcxci60
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc2cua16euk