Old January 2nd 13, 10:46 PM
Vytautas Vytautas is offline
Junior Member

Default Propeller Planes

Hello everybody! x)

Very soon, in the end of January, I am flying to Georgia with a propeller passage plane. This will be my first trip with a propeller plane. How many of you have already flown with such an aircraft? How different is a trip by a propeller aircraft from a trip by a non-propeller plane?

All I managed to find out is that propeller planes are always very small and that is. But what else could be said from your own experiences? Are they safer than non-propeller planes? Are they faster / slower? Do they fly higher / lower than non-propeller aircrafts? Do they make more noise? Are safety instructions before a flight the same as those in a non-propeller plane? Can one expect free food during a flight? And so no and so on. Every experience will be very interesting to me x)

By the way, the propeller plane I am taking is of ‘Aerosvit Airlines’. I tried to search for photos of ‘Aerosvit’ propeller planes but Google has given me only one photo of an ‘Aerosvit’ propeller plane. Maybe you have your own photos (outside a plane / inside) of a propeller aircraft? I would appreciate if you could share them with me x)