Old January 21st 20, 01:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott Williams[_2_]

Default wanted, a tail dolly for a Grob 103 Twin II

On Sunday, January 19, 2020 at 9:04:13 AM UTC-6, Scott Williams wrote:
My club wants a cuff style tail dolly for a Grob 103A twin II
Scott,
Oklahoma Soaring Assc.

My Club, the Oklahoma Soaring Association has about 20 members, less than half that number are pretty active, most are private owners. On any soaring day, we might have 2 to 4 members present, and the end of the paved active runway is 1/3 mile away. Tail dolly is for using as tow out gear.
We operate a club owned 182 tow plane, grob 103, Schweizer 2-33 and 1-26.
Thanks,
Scott