Old July 27th 15, 07:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Ted[_5_]

Default Anyone know what happened to Sky Life Flying Camp?

There's a special place in hell for Lee. It's such a shame too because I had great memories of the place right up until the very end - went for 3 years in the early '90's. I was one of the lucky ones - didn't realize anything was up but friends of mine weren't so lucky.

There are a few guys though from the early '90's though I'd love to reconnect with but don't remember anyone's names other than Chris. If you are any of those guys, let me know.

Again though F Lee. A dickbag of epic proportions.

On Sunday, May 10, 2015 at 3:36:46 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I am glad to see sky life members communicating
I was a student at Horace Greeley and joined sky life during high school
Thank you to all for your posts

I still have my sky life pin

I be happy to hear from any past members

Thank you
Richard