Old June 23rd 18, 02:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc

Default Anyone know what happened to Sky Life Flying Camp?

Hi, I was trying to respond to Chris. I was there as a flight instructor for a very brief period during the summer of ‘91. I have looked in the past for current information on what ever happened to the camp. This is the first time I came across this thread. It’s amazing to see how long it has been going and the thread is still alive. I actually had no idea the camp when back as far as it did. Just reaching out.

Steve