Old April 20th 07, 01:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Mike

Default Paint shops in Atlanta area ?

Due to some peeling clear coar, slightly thinning base coat in a couple
of places, and some recent minor hail damage (with payment from
insurance) it looks like we're due for a paint job on our Archer.
Can anyone suggest any good shops (or ones to stay away from) in the
Atlanta area? All windows were replaced with a recent interior
refurbishment, so all we should need is basic paint, probably a couple
of fairings, and some minor fiberglass touch-up.

Thanks
Mike Pvt/IFR N44979 PA28-181 at RYY