Old March 10th 10, 07:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Stu Fields

Default Safari for sale

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 9 Mar 2010 08:28:03 -0800, "Stu Fields" wrote:

"JohnO" wrote in message
On Mar 3, 3:12 pm, "Stu Fields" wrote:
I'm selling my Safari $70K. If interested call (760) 377 4478 for a
bunch
of extras.

Starting on a Hummingbird, Stu?

Nope. I've got a Helicycle kit under construction. Just can't get around
the more expensive Hummingbird. I should probably just bite the bullet.
The Hummingbird is probably the best experimental helicopter out there.
If
Brad ever did a smaller two seat ship, I would be interested for sure.

I'd love a Hummingbird myself...

Have you received any parts for the Helicycle yet? Got any pics?

I have everything but the engine/transmission element and the main rotor
head. I'm working on the blade doublers right now. I've also picked up a
spare engine and the generator parts and pieces that I can use to make a
dyno for future trouble shooting and any crazy mods that might attact my
brain.
Haven't taken any pics yet, but must get that underway for the builder's
log. I picked up a kit that had been started but not a lot of progress.
I'm finding a few small warts so far but nothing that can't be handled
without using the credit card and /or mortgaging the house.

Stu