Old November 15th 06, 01:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
blanche cohen

Default vor head needed

Well, the old (very old!) Narco VOR head died. Actually, I noticed it
was dead over a year ago, but it was on the 2nd nav/com so I really
didn't care. But I'm thinking of starting IFR training (again, for
the 3rd time) and the 2nd VOR would be nice.

Don't need the ILS portion, I have a perfectly good one on the 1st
nav/com.

Any suggestions?

Please do NOT suggest any panel-mount GPS units, don't have the
money right now (altho there's this perfectly good hole in the panel
just the right size for a 4xx....)