Old January 26th 12, 04:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

Default Back - sort of

Can't believe you remember that. People actually listen to me :-)
I'm going to be buying a new car later this year and it still wont be a
Ford. ;-)
I've never owned a Mazda, so I might go that track. although, my son just
bought one and if I do, i'll have to endure the "I told you so's" as he is
already bragging how he has a better car than us.

The whole website is so different that i am having a hard time adjusting to
it. And of course, with all the data yet to be transferred across, it does
make it hard to find the image I want. ie, can't fina any images from
Dayton, Ohio I took,

But the administration side of it will make it smoother. And easier to
manage

Site looks good, some of your "Ford" images didn't load. MAybe just
because of your love/hate relationship.