Old November 26th 03, 01:21 AM
Larry Dighera

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 19:26:04 -0500, vincent p. norris
wrote in Message-Id: :

I would have to see very precise documentation before I would believe
that.

It was Algor who introduced the notion that ATC become a PBO, and
Clinton signed the Executive Order, IIRC. McCain was pushing ATC
privatization a couple of years ago... There's not question that
Boeing and the airlines are the motivating force, IMO.

Larry, saying "IIRC and "IMO" is not documentation.

If you do a Yahoo search, you'll find the Gore and Clinton documents.
I have also posted them in this newsgroup in the past, so a
www.deja.com search will locate them also.

Sen. McCain is a Republican, not a Democrat.

Correct. However he seems to have changed his pro ATC privatization
stance.

BTW, I'm going to be out of town for several days, so if you intend to
post documentation, please wait till Sunday, or you message will be
gone when I get back.

You'll find my posts archived on www.deja.com.