Old May 1st 05, 10:24 PM
William W. Plummer

Chris Ehlbeck wrote:
Depends on where you look. Here's a personal example. I showed up in both
Landings and the FAA databases when I had a 3rd Class/Student. When I got
my PPL, I showed up in the FAA database but not in Landings anymore and
still don't.

Your must chase database inaccuracies. About 4 years ago I had renewed
my medical certificate and 6 months after, decided to check. I wasn't
listed! Later I found many people seem to have the same problem. The
FAA apparently requires both a medical certificate PPL to list you in
the Airmen Database.

After much phoning and messaging, I found somebody that said my medical
had "pending" on it but nobody knew what that meant. So I call the AME
and he didn't understand but said he would re-send the his info (no
charge). A few months later it all cleared up.