Old January 22nd 07, 03:29 AM posted to demon.local,rec.aviation.products,comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy
Michael Baldwin, Bruce

Default FAO americans

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally sodomised in
ps.com:

Phil Kyle wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" verbally sodomised in
ups.com:

Peter Hucker wrote:
I keep seeing the seatbelts move automatically when people get into
or out of cars in American films - what's this all about?

Merkins are very lazy.

The only reference I can find on google is:
"On some cars the shoulder straps of the front seat belts
automatically move out of the way when you open the doors and then
move back to their normal position when the doors are closed. Do not
attempt to move the mechanism of these seatbelts yourself as you may
damage it."

What does it mean "out of the way"? I've never known my fixed
seatbelt get in the way.

You're probably not a fat porker, like most Merkins or that fat ****,
Neil Barker.

LAFF!

It is to larf.

I LAFF therefore I am.

I larf at you therefore you are the walrus.

--
Phil Kyle™

h i
i s