Old December 6th 09, 07:21 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.slack,misc.writing
Jeffrey Bloss

Default Jeffrey Bloss: a woman or just pretending?

On Sun, 6 Dec 2009 10:49:02 -0800 (PST), Mark wrote:

On Dec 6, 1:20*pm, Zo Boid wrote:
Is Jeffrey Bloss a woman or just pretending?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZphBwipmpfA

He's the Loser on LIne.

Reward for his identity.

---
Mark(ie) The Obese ****

Hey there Mark(ie), I see you and Frankie have met. LOL

Here's Mark(ie) on Mark(ie):

Retired aka lazy, bored and too stupid to do **** anymore - "I've since
moved on to guitars, turbojets, alternative energy, and Victory
gardens."~sci.physics

Obese - "I have my own weight issues" ~misc.news.internet.discuss

Troll/Forger - Admitted ~rec.aviation.piloting

Philosopher - "Most people live lives of quiet desperation."
~alt.support.depression.manic

BiPolar FukkNutzoid - "Its really less about how we got this way, and
more about who we're going to become." ~alt.support.depression.manic

Claims To Be Uber-Wealthy - "It's only $500,000 dollars..."~misc.writing

Brilliance...In His Own Mind - "But what makes me a creative genius.."
~misc.writing

Founder of Art Academy - "Nor was it when I founded a school of the arts
in my name..." ~misc.writing

National Politician and Grand Entreprenuer - "convincing the chairman of
the bank and head of the Georgia Republican party to fly to Washington,
D.C. and within 3 days bring me a Small Business Admin. check for 350
thousand dollars."

Cuckoo............Cuckooooo..............lol
--
_?_ Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
(@ @) Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.