Old November 25th 09, 05:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Greg Arnold

Default Soaring Magazine 1937 through 1967 available online

Andy wrote:
On Nov 25, 2:09 pm, John Leibacher wrote:
http://soaringweb.org/Soaring_Indexis the top level URL for the
index. For any of the listings (by Issue, Subject, Author, etc...)
for a year in this interval, click on a highlighted page number to get
the scanned page. Or you can select "Content" to get links to the
whole year, page by page.

Thanks for making this available. I found the search easy to use and
found several references I wanted to look at. That's as far as I was
able to go. I tried clicking all over the place but never found out
how to get to the search results. I saw no highlighted page numbers.

Is IE 6.x supported ?

Andy

No highlighted page numbers in Firefox.