Old September 12th 03, 12:56 AM
Alex D. Nicolson

Odd.

My original comment referred to Fs98...
Fs2000 had the Increments as a selectable Option on "Instruments".
A search of my Fs2002 documentation has nothing, suggesting it is
available automatically by the ADF receiver - as is currently done in
Fs2004.
Try changing your ADF to a different more recent gauge model - some of
the older ADF receiver gauges did have this specific problem.

Best

Alex

On 9 Sep 2003 15:15:20 -0700, (Damos) wrote:

Options that I can call up while flying dont mention anything to do
with frequencies.

Aircraft menu
Select aircraft (tries cesna172 with IFS panel - no change)
Kneeboard
Navigation (EFIS optio not change anything)
Fuel
Realism settings (nothing here either)
System failures (nothing setup to fail)
Slew Mode (not realy apply)

Alex
I can select up to frequency 1699.0 on ADF at the moment

Hoping that I'm not going to have to try a reinstall.....
?was there an option at install asking what frequency we want setup?