Old July 22nd 03, 01:04 AM
Thomas J. Paladino Jr.

"Brian" wrote in message
Did I hear correctly on the news that PFC Lynch was awarded a Bronze Star
along with a POW Medal and Purple Heart? I can understand the last two but

freakin Bronze Star? What act of heroism did she perform? Don't get me
wrong, I'm not saying she did anything wrong but isn't the Army getting a
little generous with the Bronze Star?

I hope that all the guys that went in there to get her got one too. Maybe
they just gave the medal to everyone involved with the situation, including
the victim?

I hope that the Iraqi lawyer who reported her gets some kind of medal too.