Old October 27th 10, 07:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dingo[_4_]

Default Any ideas, chaps ?

"John Szalay" john.szalayATatt.net wrote in message
42...

"Dingo" wrote in
:

I was sent this small image and was expected to know chapter and verse
about the incident.

I haven't a clue, so any help would be appreciated. Ta muchly
~~
Dingo ;~)

Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt
------=_NextPart_000_006C_01CB7107.FE311390

Attachment decoded: what,when,where.jpg
------=_NextPart_000_006C_01CB7107.FE311390--

IMHO:
appears to be photoshop..

if you enlarge it, the area between the engines and the fuselage
is of a completly different texure than the rest of the photo.

and it appears that the photo may come from the conspiracies nut pages

http://www.nomoregames.net/index.php?page=911&subpage1
=exploding_the_airliner_crash_myth

original site photo NOT photoshopped.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bookstreet/3444622656/

notice the location and fire truck in this LA time photo of the crash
site.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6...92c1970c-600wi

Thank you, John. I'm certain the info and pics within those URLs will
satisfy my friend that it was not, as he thought, a crash in Russia.
Cheers,
~~
Dingo ;~)