Old February 22nd 04, 06:29 AM
Richard Lamb

Dale Alexander wrote:

Hi all,

I'm trying to put together some kind of plan to increase our EAA chapter
membership. To that end, I would like to pick everyone's brains for their
favorite big screen movie that involves airplanes, either main to the plot
or of any background significance. Examples would be like "Flying Tigers"
with John Wayne or "Indiana Jones and the Search for the Holy Grail".

Thanks in advance,

Dale Alexander
"Birds of Paradise" EAA 735
Paradise, Ca.

The Great Waldo Pepper! (Filmed right here at home!)

The Spirit of St. Louis?

The Rocketeer, kinda lame story, but great flying and
the female lead ain't half bad either!

But for wider audience appeal, the recent Pearl Harbor
might be a good one.

More a love story than a war story, but some good flying.