Old August 24th 03, 05:00 AM
Richard Lamb

Find a copy of Winmiter.zip.
THis little program allows you to print out cutting templates
on your computer. Then just grind to shape.

I use a modified 4" angle grinder to cut the tubes.

It's spooky how accurate this works.

Richard

Sandy wrote:

Where can you get these "high quality" hole saws? Even with cutting fluid
and cool air from a compressor I'm luckey to get 20 or so cuts from your
standard Milwakee hole saw.

"You can shape various
grinding wheels, or you can use something like the "joint jigger" with

high
quality hole saws to form the various "fish mouth" shapes. The best jigs
permit adjustment of the vise angle and the drill angle. The best quality
of the hole saws will do an entire frame before sharpening or replacement

is
required.