Old August 19th 03, 03:37 AM
Dennis Chitwood

Mr. Chitwood, just remember what I told you to post on your wall about
Stitt and about an APU conversion, and someday soon it was coming true.

Yeah, I knew it then, too, but I just kept gettin' sucked in. I
haven't given up, though... just on him. I have already independently
solved some of his conversion kit's problems. I've also reengineered
some other parts and am a week or so away from testing. I have the
turbine producing power, now, too. By the way, Mr. Fetters, my wife
agreed with you the whole time, so we both laughed pretty hard at your
post. I had it comin'.

I've heard rumors that the Japanese are building mini-500s and
Voyagers... true? parts is parts, ya' know. My good friend, Richard
Runk, just bought a mini. He also purchased a turbine and we are
developing a new turbine drive and engagement system. The mini is so
beautiful.