Old November 6th 06, 03:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student
Bob Noel

Default How many instruments can I use for VFR?

In article ,
"Dudley Henriques" wrote:

I don't have a "game". The ongoing "thing" with this Mx character has just
gotten so boring, that guessing what specific people will say in reply to
him based on experience with their individual online personnas and/or
personalities has just added a bit of humor to the way we use Usenet around
our house.
Dudley Henriques

hmmm. Since I killfilled it in 2002, I'm now confused as to how
I helped you get a meal at Outback, unless the guessing includes
posts about it, not just replies to it.

--
Bob Noel
Looking for a sig the