Old April 14th 06, 02:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default No XM Weather For Lowrance 2000c...yet

Has anyone had trouble getting the E6B functions to work on the 2000c?
After I put in the CAS, pressure, altitude and temp into the calc screen, I
don't get the altitude and airspeed calculations, so of course the wind
direction and other calcs on the other screen don't work correctly.

I've tried most reasonable button combinations to try to get something to
display, but I only get the three dashes ("---"). I did find that if I'm
in entry mode for the pressure and push the up arrow again after it's
displaying "3" for the first digit (using inches Hg for units) the pressure
entry field will jump to "39.99", and if I push up again the calculations
will magically appear (grossly incorrect because it's using such a wack
pressure to calculate!), but if I then push "Enter" to save the setting the
calcs return to "---"...

I have the Terrain Awareness model with software version 1.4.0

Any thoughts?

- Steve