Old September 15th 04, 08:20 AM
B2431

From: (ArtKramr)
Date: 9/14/2004 10:51 PM Central Daylight Time
Subject: PROOF THAT NEOCONS ARE STUPID
From:
(B2431)
Date: 9/14/2004 8:30 PM Pacific

If you want to refight the last election go right ahead. I am more

interested
in the next.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

All neocons are desperate to forget the last election. It is their shame.

Arthur Kramer

I am not "desperate to forget the last election." You seem bound and determined
to refight Viet Nam, WW2 and other past wars. I don't know about you, but I
prefer to focus on the future.

Last week you defined "neocon" as the ones putting out the forged documents.
Since the democrats are the one peddling them I can't be a neocon. I am not a
democrat and I am not peddling forgeries.

Art, you may have been a brave man in WW2 but now you don't behave like a man
and you don't display any courage here. You aren't man enough to back up what
you say. Do you masturbate everytime someone asks you to define what a neocon
is? The only reason I can see that you behave in such a childish manner is that
you derive pleasure making an ass of yourself. Is this pleasure sexual?]]

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired