Old June 27th 08, 02:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John[_1_]

Default R44 Ferry from California to Norway

On Jun 26, 7:08*pm, Charles Talleyrand wrote:
I saw a helicopter today painted in Norwegian (It had text). *I asked
the pilots about it and they said that they are ferrying an R44 from
California to Norway. *They claim it will take about 40-ish hours.
They have a ferry tank in the back. *The whole flight is VFR.

Sheesh!

Would be great if one of them would write up their adventure and post
the story here. In any case, I wish those guys a good trip.

John