Old September 26th 11, 12:05 AM
PJ255 PJ255 is offline
Junior Member

Default Lycoming-Smith Controllable Propeller P-221

I was at my uncle's house today and he was showing me some of his collection of items from the past 60 years.

He has a Lycoming-Smith Controllabe Propeller Model P-221 standing up in his shop. It almost fell on him the other day and now he feels that it is time to find it a new home.

I did a little research and it appears that these were manufactured in 1937 and used on a number of different aircraft.

Does this have any value other than scrap?

What should he do with it?

Any information/advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Last edited by PJ255 : September 26th 11 at 12:14 AM.