Old September 22nd 03, 10:44 PM

Check the following link. It gives the telephone number of both tha manager
and assistant manger of the National Flight Inspection Office. They can refer
you to the right field office.

http://avn.faa.gov/accessible.asp?xml=fioo/index

And, they have considerably more than two aircraft.

Mark Jackson wrote:

Our airport (KAXH Houston-Southwest) had a LOC-DME approach. According to
the airport management, the Feds came in a shut it down because the
equipment was so old that they couldn't test it anymore. New equipment was
ordered and installed, etc. etc. We are now waiting for the FAA to flight
test the approach. It has been a month and the airport people keep saying
"sometime soon."

How long does the flight test process take? Is there any way to check the
status with the FSDO or the like? It has been almost six months that we
haven't had a non-GPS approach. What experiences have others had with the
FAA?

Thks

Mark Jackson