Old October 18th 05, 03:56 AM
Matt Barrow

Default Fuel prices

"Montblack" wrote in message
("Matt Barrow" wrote)
OPEC is realizing that if they push the price too high, they'll "screw
the pooch".

OPEC is realizing that China is a sweet crude addict ... and will pay any
price.

And they'll wind up with China as their only customer. China has been
building up it's rserves and it's said they are running out of storage
capacity.

Imagine; OPEC pushes prices to $90-100 and then lose the rest of the world
to US and Canadian shale and tar sands producers.

US oil consumption as the basis for OPEC policy is so 1985.

Didn't say "US only", did I? (My memory fails every once in a while).