Old November 4th 15, 05:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default FYI to USA clubs and FBOs.

On Tuesday, November 3, 2015 at 3:48:57 PM UTC-7, WB wrote:
On Tuesday, November 3, 2015 at 3:11:26 PM UTC-6, wrote:
A new company is out now called Rush Cube.

I was contacted by a rep from Rush Cube who wanted to set up glider rides through our club. Almost immediately it was clear that Rush Cube was a broker operation and they had no idea what a glider was or what a ride involved. I told the rep that our club would not do business with them. I notified the rest of the club officers. I think Rush Cube got the idea since we have heard nothing else from them. Papa3 has it right: a little research will show you that people have had some terrible experiences with Rush Cube.

There are about 5600 domains registered to New Day Marketing, including rushcube.com

https://whoisology.com/archive_11/rushcube.com

Frank Whiteley