Old June 9th 16, 09:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean[_2_]

Default iSoar - Mac native analysis and planning software

Thanks to Koen (iSoar developer) for immediately reaching out and taking a look at the file that did not work for me. An OS IGC review tool would be wonderful to have. Improving on SeeYou should be possible and I wish him luck in meeting that goal.

For $20 bucks, it has great potential from a convienence standpoint alone for Apple users. I hope it can do multiple flights for contest review. A 3D view would be my next wish!

Sean