Old May 28th 12, 01:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Bob Moore

Default Looking for info on world record jet aircraft

Ted Parvo wrote
I'm looking for *verification for a claimed Guinness World Record for
World's smallest jet aircraft. A BD5.

Can there not be a "World's Smallest Jet Aircraft" without involving
a "Guinness World Record"? It is my understanding that in order to
claim a "Guinness World Record", one must make application and provide
proof to the Guinness orginization. Maybe no one applied.

However....just Google BD-5J and you will find that there have been
several built and I have personally seen one of fly an aerobatic routine
at an airshow.

Bob Moore