Old August 22nd 03, 07:55 PM
toadmonkey

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 08:21:54 GMT, (Mr. MD500) wrote:

I didnt put any words in your mouth but from some of the comments the
implication is law enforcement is allowing unlicensed pilots to fly
PIC. That is simply not the case. Granted, some police pilots are cut
loose with not much experience past a commercial check ride & the
factory course in the aircraft they fly. This is perfectly legal. Just
like commercial aviation, law enforcement has good & not so good
pilots. The vast majority oin both arenas are highly competent.

I honestly don't know if they do. Very unwise, I would say. Who'd trust a
fella that ain't got a license? I sure wouldn't.
TM

--
Toadmonkey: "Now now. Brain popping and world crashing may be hazardous to ones perception of reality.
Very dangerous business that can lead to madness or something worse for some, truth."

Remove "3+4" from addy before replying