Old November 22nd 07, 09:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Default Year of the Blog

Stealth Pilot wrote:
On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 06:46:45 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

The only thing that bothers me is that there isn't a daily update.

If I spent that much time at it, I'd have to raise my price... mebbe
even double it :-)

The truth is, the Internet is a VERY strange place. The article on
Nude Riveting not only generated more than its fair share of hits, it
produced a number of requests for photographs.

-R.S.Hoover

what you've hit on is the fact that 'riveting' is a very common search
engine term. :-)

Stealth Pilot

Didn't Steve McQueen star in "The Blog?"

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired