Old September 4th 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
DRN

Default schempp-hirth shk-1

On Sep 3, 8:38*pm, Steve Leonard wrote:
At 19:11 03 September 2008, shkdriver wrote:

Does anyone know about the location, condition, availability, of the

original fuselage damaged in a rock pile possibly owned by a joe conn, of
serial number 7? Number seven is currently located in alaska, with a
replacement fuse from 1967. Just wondering.

Scott.

According to my notes, and an ad in The Bungee Cord, Winter 2003-2004, it
belongs to Fred Pech, in Parma, Ohio. *He has the fuselage that was sort
of pieced back together but not structurally repaired, new landing gear,
one tail surface destroyed, the other damaged. *Also has the aft fuselage
(about the last 6 feet) and tail for an SH-1 that he got from Art
Zimmerman. *Contact info available through ssa.org. *Under the name of
Manfred Pech.

When I last spoke with him (5 years ago), he said he would take $500 for
it all.

Steve Leonard
Wichita, KS

Steve, We're shocked and disappointed you missed an opportunity
to get another project !
Best Regards, Dave "YO electric"

PS: As always, great to see you and fly with you at Uvalde !

PPS: Get that RHJ-9 flying !