Old February 2nd 09, 04:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
David[_7_]

Default Australia.....

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 15:55:07 -0800, Jon Anderson wrote:

A likely emerging talent for Australia in cricket is David Garness out
of NSW. He's 14 right now and and already played some games with adults.
Being a Yank, I have near zero grasp of the game and the league
structure, so can't provide much more detail. But seeing as he's going
to be my step-son in about 7 weeks, I reckon I've got some learnin' to
do...

Which brings a question, going to be in Cootamundra between April 25 and
May 7. A trip to Temora is planned, as well as Canberra. Any other
aviation sights worth seeing in the general vicinity?

Jon

When you say you're coming to Canberra, I assume you're going to be doing
a tour of the ANZAC Hall at the Australian War Memorial, as well as the
Aircraft Hall itself (which you have to pass through on your way to the
ANZAC Hall). If you're lucky the Treloar conservation and storage annexe
might be open to the general public as well.