Old February 23rd 10, 07:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jeff

Default Some good news to my old friends here at rec.aviation

Hey Jay
cannot believe you are still on here, I was just dropping by, been off
the group for a long time. I see you still have your pathfinder.
Anyways, congrats on your new place.

Jeff
Turbo Arrow III

On 2/20/2010 6:37 PM, Jay Honeck wrote:
I'm not sure if there are any folks left here from "the Golden Age of
Rec.Aviation", but -- just in case -- I would like to share some great
news with y'all.

For those who don't know, back in 2002 members of this group were
instrumental with helping Mary and me decide to make the leap into an
unknown realm by endeavoring to create an aviation-themed hotel in Iowa
City, Iowa called "The Alexis Park Inn & Suites".