Old June 23rd 04, 03:00 PM
Jim Knoyle

"George Z. Bush" wrote in message
WalterM140 wrote:
Well I watched "Hardball" last night with Campbell Brown.

She had Bartlett, one of the Bushies on. She asked him a question. He

talked
for a while and she said something like, "you are very articulate, but

that
avoids the question completely." I wish more of the Press would point

out that
the vast majority of the questions asked are just totally avoided on

both
sides.

She also showed two clips back to back of VP Cheney caught in a big lie

about
Atta's supposed meeting with Iraqi intelligence in Prague. In the one

clip,
Cheney said it was "confirmed" that Atta met with Iraqi intelligence.

About a
year later he said he never said that.

Running the clips back to back showed that he just lied. Bartlett hemmed

and
hawed about that and said the question was still open, but Cheney's

words
definitively said it was NOT open -- it was CONFIRMED (in case anyone

missed
it the first time) that Atta met with Iraqi intelligence.

These ******* Republicans have got to go.

Let's face it, Walt, lying is what they do best....and accusing their

opponents
of lying is what they do second best. It seems to be the nature of the

beastie.

They can't count very well, either! :-)