Old July 14th 04, 12:21 AM
David Wilson

Marco,
Join the Jabiru newsgroup at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jabiruengines/
if you already haven't. You can also go to
http://www.suncoastjabiru.com/downloads.htm and download the engine manual.
We have a 3300 on a Fisher Horizon 2 with 43hrs. on it. Only major thing we
have done to it is to put on a bigger oil cooler. You have to do a little
work to balance out the cylinder temps. Other than that routine
maintenance. Dealer support is good in the US.
Haven't heard of any catastrophic failures. They did have some problems
with the early 2200 engines, but things are good now.
I have no experience with the 912.

I'm sure we can find people to bash both engines, it would be nice to hear
from someone who has truly experienced problems with either one.

Dave Wilson
N203ED