Old July 31st 05, 04:11 AM

Dennis Fetters wrote:

Now, you mentioned above "that's not the first time I've read something
like that from Dennis". So put your money where your mouth is and prove
your statement, post something I did write to back up your comments.

Dennis Fetters

"I'll be winning the apeal soon. Afterwards, I'll be filling against
you to collect the money you took from my personal account, plus about
$10,400 of expenses and attorney fees. At the same time, I'm going to
file a breach of contract, and sue you for two years of rent payments
I've had to loose because I was turned down to buy a house due to my
Credit-Report, plus the equity I lost and from the price of houses
going up. I'll go after anything else I can get compensated for too.
My new attorney has figured it to add up to about $121,400 so far. But
I got to give him one third. We have seen by your credit report that
we'll have no problem collecting. I'll soon be having a judgment placed
on your Credit-Report."

"I'll tell you what. I'll make a one time offer, take it or leave it.
Take this deal now, because it's not there after I win the appeal.
You withdraw the judgment and keep the money you took from me, and the
matter will be dropped and I won't come after you for damages or breach
of contract.
You shouldn't have sued me personally, it was a corporate matter. The
war fought by Fred Stewart was a dirty one, and we lost, plain and
simple. I do promise if I can ever get strong enough to sue him for my
personal losses, I would give the money to the corporation to give back
to the customers, but I can't do that with you around my neck.
I know your instincts to resist this offer is high because like me,
your a fighter and I respect that. But the fact is that even if you
win, you will never get another dime. People in this state call it
judgment proof.
I am placed in a position where I have to fight you until I win, but
you are in a stronger position simply because you have the choice to
end it all now. Let's end it here and stop loosing money. Your the
winner even if you take this deal, I've lost everything from the RHCI
ordeal and you."