Old January 30th 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
A Lieberma

Default Starter question

"Kyle Boatright" wrote in
:

Check to make sure your engine is properly grounded to the airframe.
Sometimes you get a loose connection, sometimes the connections
corrode. In either case, the juice may try and find an alternate path,
which can ruin throttle cables, P-leads, and other potential ground
paths that are not sized for starter sized loads.

Thanks KB,

From hearing noises in the headset when I switch on the master, my thoughts
are it's a grounding or wiring problem. This was new on the last start,
never heard any type of electrical noises.

Will be sure to bring this up to my A&P.

Allen