Old February 25th 10, 03:40 PM
PreferredAvionics PreferredAvionics is offline
Junior Member

Default Employment Opportunity

Preferred Avionics is now located at the Livingston County Airport in Howell, MI. We are looking to add new talent to our professional avionics team. Candidates should have a strong background in general aviation aircraft, and general aviation electronics. Previous experience is required. Please e-mail a resume with work history and education

For more information about Preferred Avionics, please visit us at
www.preferredavionics.com

We will get back to you with a response within one week.

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!