Old December 16th 15, 12:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default IS-28B2 Twin Lark - Service Life Extension Program

On Tuesday, December 15, 2015 at 3:35:01 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Friday, September 4, 2015 at 1:10:42 PM UTC-7, wrote:
I was in Hawaii and found out that a Lark was flying there. As I was told, if you have a Standard category aircraft the service limit does not apply in the US. One of our club members took up the effort with the FAA and ours is under going annual so that we can begin flying again.

Are you flying again?

Robert Dunning on 4/21/12 says it all.Would love to hear that Hawaii got the Lark into the air.Please let us know.