Old June 10th 04, 12:10 PM
George Z. Bush

Vaughn wrote:
"WalterM140" wrote in message
Oh, yes. There is a Republican party dirty tricks apparatus:

Imagine if a bunch of people from some other country (say France)
hijacked rcm to talk about their domestic politics. Do you suppose that
would **** you off? It is incredibly arrogant to think that the whole world
is so interested in USA politics that it is OK to smear it across any
newsgroup that takes your fancy.

Vaughn

Is that First Amendment something, or what!! I hate to dissillusion you, but
that selfsame FA says it is OK to run one's chops on whatever one wants and
whereever one wants.

But what's your point? You embarrassed that a handful of English-reading
furriners might learn that some of us are a bit less than perfect, or maybe even
a little less than honest?

It must be hell to have our mistaken belief that we're all squeaky clean exposed
to the glare of enlightenment. Take heart, though....we've survived that kind
of exposure in the past, and I'm sure we'll do so again.

George Z.