Old September 25th 17, 05:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Gianni Isotope

Default Disc Brake Retrofit kit from Wings & Wheels -- LS7 installation

I am thinking of installing the disc brake retrofit that is available from Wings & Wheels on my LS7, and am looking to know what I might be getting myself in for (level of difficulty, satisfaction with the results, etc.)

Has anyone installed the retrofit on an LS7, or another LS glider that has the rudder pedal-activated brakes? Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks.