Old September 26th 17, 11:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Disc Brake Retrofit kit from Wings & Wheels -- LS7 installation

I installed a disk brake kit on my LS6a. I had to create the complete hydraulic circuit form the reservoir to the cylinder (including the venting) and the fixing. The kit I used had a form one certificate but included only the disk with the clamp and the cylinder. No need to modify the existing bowden cable.

Before the installation it was nearly impossible to brake. After it was good, reliable and accurate.

Carlo